Saturday, January 16, 2010

Termite Damage

I started on the bottom back of the house today. As you can see from the video below not much was holding up the back corner of the house. I got a lot done today. I gutted most of the interior walls and removed the clapboard siding from one side and the back of the house. I also removed the studs from the east side of the back.

Instead of going to the dump this week I started a pile of debris in the side yard. I plan to go to the dump at a later date. I needed the trailer to take home a load of boards I want to keep. I'm taking them home to remove the nails in the comfort of my garage. It's suppose to rain this week so I figured I could get something done while it does. I plan to bring the boards back after the nails are removed.

From January 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment