Saturday, September 26, 2009

Busting out the Concrete

I'm finally to the point that I'm busting up the concrete around the house. Today I moved the large pavers that led to the back of the house. I temporarily placed them at the end of the parking area. I still have a pile of small river rock I need to sort out near the parking area too. The siftanator does a good job of sifting but it doesn't separate the debris from the rocks, arggggh.

I wanted to bust out the slab along the side of the house where the stairs were, but the mortared tile on top proved to be a tiring job. I removed all the tile from the top of the slab and called it quits. I'm going to try and get back to it on Monday after work. Hopefully I'll get the slab busted out then.

The school down the street had a car wash today. Also, the City of Glendale was setting up for some sort of downtown event.

No comments:

Post a Comment