Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Cap Gun and A Marble

Weirdest thing. I found a cap gun and a marble inside the palm tree stump we're digging up. The cap gun was really rusty, the marble was just dirty. I sure under estimated the size of this stump from a previous post. As it turns out, it's about 4 feet across. I think I'll dig out the skeletal structure about another 12 inches down and call it dug out.

I'm a little worried about the tree looking plant we're digging around. We cut a lot of it's roots, some pretty big. That was about a week ago. The leaves are still green but they're definitely showing some stress.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dan. I like your blog. I will be following your progress. (If I knew you were looking for a project, I would have asked you to finish my basement!)

    ReplyDelete